Sunday, October 17, 2010

Signs of the Times: Brighton

This is the first of a four part series that includes all the pictures of signs that I've seen in the four communities in which I spend the most time. If you keep your eyes open, you can see nifty little gems all over the place.

Sometimes they're spray painted on the sidewalk. I love the yellow-purple contrast. Yes, it meant I had to go barefoot in Brighton for those brief minutes, but it was so worth it.

One night, I went out late at night and entered the Twilight Zone.

Before we moved out of Brighton, Katie and I went for a walk under the guise of doing some "night photography". We ended up bearing our souls to each other. I treasure the time that we had as roommates.

There was a Halloween extravaganza advertised in Ringer Park. I didn't end up going.

As Moving Day approached, the front entryway of our apartment complex developed these signs for Ceasar's Moving Company stacked one on top of each other. For emphasis.

The high school behind Ringer Park advertises its wares and cautions delinquents all in one breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment